DATE: Sunday 1-03-2020, 8am - 2:00pm
LOCATION: Gap Creek Reserve
Bring a bike, bring a camera, get set for a day of advancing your skills and getting some sweet action photos!
You will learn:
- How to use different Shutter Speeds and other settings to capture the action
- Framing/Composing your image for maximum effect
- Learn the importance of timing and patience!
- Using natural light and finding the best positions/locations on track
- And more!
You will need:
- SLR Camera + Lenses
- A safe backpack to transport camera around the trails
- A bike & some riding experience
- BYO lunch & water
Hosted by Element owner and MTB enthusiast Lachlan Ryan, the day will involve riding short distances to locations, learning/tutorials and loads of practice to fine tune what you have learned. We will rotate between riding and taking photos of each other so that you have plenty of time to get the hang of it.